|Organic mushrooms from our local Community Shared Agriculture (CSA) weekly basket.|
To make this delightful gluten-free gravy, you will need:
- 2 cubes of organic vegetable broth diluted in 1 1/2 cup warm water, set aside. This is your bouillon.
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- salt and pepper to taste
- corn starch or chia seeds (optional)
- In a small saucepan, sauté mushrooms and red onions in oil (we used organic cold pressed sunflower oil, also from our CSA).
- Add sea salt and pepper to taste
- Add the bouillon, stir, and bring to a boil.
- Add 1/2 cup organic tomato paste (ours was bought in a can)
- Reduce heat and let simmer until the desired consistency is reached. For quicker thickening, you can whisk in a teaspoon of corn starch or chia seeds.