Tuesday 20 August 2013

Learning One-ness

I am purchasing two books today online. The first I've just learned about, I read the introductory version (free e-book) earlier this week and was instantly captivated by the constellation family healing exercises and, the second, I've known about for a while but I haven’t felt ready to dive into the “Divine Matrix”. The titles may seem strange and you might wonder why I'm telling you this.

Of course I haven't read them yet but I believe they will help me understand and further my growth and expand my beliefs so I can better serve and explain concepts that just a short time ago seemed unrealistic and perhaps even dare I say, foolish?

My comprehension of self and others and the way we share space and time is about to change.



Image source: http://one-vibration.com/profiles/blogs/gregg-braden-our-heart-s-great-mystery-the-importance-of-heart You will also find some very cool Gregg Braden videos here.
 

We all have different learning styles that can be categorized and combined. The main styles being kinaesthetic (action oriented, learning by doing), visual, auditory, reader/writer and I’ve met one client describe himself as being conceptual so there may be more but these are the main categories. I tend to see myself as the reader/writer type which is probably why I love information so much. In school, math and science were not my fortes, languages, drama and literature better represented my interests. When I met with a career advisor in high school I was told to study communications and attracted to the worlds of journalism, advertising and later, television, that’s what I did.

Today, I consider myself to have excellent skills when it comes to reading, writing and understanding of the written word. Something in me though, drives me to want to understand more deeply the laws of the Universe that connect us all. So I’m increasingly interested in science, biology and elemental chemistry. Doubting my level of comprehension of these subjects, reading books at my own pace seems like the way to go, for me.

I talk about oneness with all of my clients as well as friends and some family now so these books, (along with the one I have written and titled “Why Am I Perfect?”) I perceive as tools that will assist me in assisting clients when I explain ONENESS.

Because thus far, my explanations have contained as many statements as questions!

What books have you read or documentaries watched related to these subjects?

On a sidenote... I'm curious so I'll ask the question: How do you feel about purchasing things from Amazon? There are many more books out there I'd love to read but I'll start with these two. *OH!* and so many cool things are sold on this website, like a spiralizer! With an abundance of spaghetti squash in my garden now, they are firm with a mild sweet taste, this would be a cool thing to have and take my raw food experiences in other direction.

Book summaries copied from Amazon:


Between 1993 and 2000, a series of groundbreaking experiments revealed dramatic evidence of a web of energy that connects everything in our lives and our world - 'the Divine Matrix'. From the healing of our bodies, to the success of our careers, relationships, and the peace between nations, this new evidence demonstrates that we each hold the power to speak directly to the force that links all of creation. What would it mean to discover that the power to create joy, to heal suffering, and bring peace to nations lives inside of you? How differently would you live if you knew how to use this power each day of your life? Join Gregg Braden on this extraordinary journey bridging science, spirituality and miracles through the language of 'The Divine Matrix.'


Family and other forms of Constellations constitute one of the most effective and thrilling modern therapeutic methods that will help you improve your relationships and life in general by allowing love to flow again. Not since Freud has the realm of psychology seen such groundbreaking insights as those provided by Hellinger, the founder of Constellations. Constellation work is a universal tool that will enable you to identify and resolve problems in any sphere of life including personal relationship, health and workplace issues. This easy-to-read book comprehensively explains the method and theory of constellations. To augment understanding, the text is illustrated with detailed authentic case studies from Indra's practice. The latest research and innovative applications of systemic constellations, such as organizational, structural and table constellations are also discussed, as well as relevant scientific research. Whether you are a layman or spiritual seeker interested in improving your life or a therapist interested in adding another dimension to your therapeutic skills arsenal, this indispensable book is a treasure trove of information and insights that will go a long way in helping you find true understanding about Constellations and how relationships work.

No comments:

Post a Comment